Are you looking for the best comparison of Semrush vs Moz?? Here you are in a right place to know Which tool is the best ?
So in this article, we discuss their pros and cons, pricing, features, etc., and benefits from that you can easily decide which one is the best for you.
Let’s go for details of the Semrush vs Moz compassion.
Semrush vs Moz: Which Tool is the best for SEO?
Semrush is an all-in-one SEO tool kit that is used by over 10 million people in the world and its starts from $119.95/month.
Whereas Moz is an advanced tool kit that starts from $99/month and is used by the largest community of SEO.
Both Semrush and Moz are SEO toolkits Semrush is more useful than MOZ. So, look at the features of Semrush and Moz.
Features List of Semrush:
- 21 billion keywords in the database
- SEO is customizable
- By organic research, you can find your competitors top performing keywords
- Backlinks help you deep link analysis
- Traffic analysis tool for website traffic
- Domain comparisons
- Social media tracking
- On-page SEO checker
Features List of Moz:
- 500 million keywords in this tool
- Save keyword lists
- Keyword ranking
- Search visibility scores how you rank your keywords
- Create custom reports
- Offers metrics like Domain Authority (DA), Page Authority (PA), and spam score that are extremely useful for all marketers and bloggers to analyze the site.
- Easily find website issues and fix them all
Major Differences between Semrush vs Moz:
- Semrush allows to track daily 500 keywords whereas Moz allows 300 keywords for ranking
- Semrush gives you 21 billion keywords but Moz has over 500 million keywords.
- Semrush dashboard offers you more data than the Moz dashboard.
- Semrush offer you 50 tools whereas Moz only has 5 to 6 tools.
Now let the debate between the two wonderful tools Semrush and Moz begin. If you are running a blog for a while, you would possibly be already conscious of two exquisite website positioning tools, Moz and Semrush.
Semrush Dashboard Look
Here’s what the Semrush dashboard looks like;
As you can see above, from domain overview to back-link gap to position tracking, you can discover actually do nearly any SEO-related project with the use of Semrush.
Pros of Semrush:
- Semrush has tons of keywords in 142 geo databases over 21 billion keywords no matter what kind of niche you choose.
- The most accurate search volume provided by Semrush
- Excellent SEO reports
- Grow your rankings, search traffic, and keyword visibility.
- Track your competitors and improve your SEO ranking.
- It allows you to check Domain vs Domain metrics.
- Get an estimation about how much your competitor spending on ads
- If you want to know the report of your website performance how good or bad on Google, use the Semrush site audit tool.
Cons of Semrush:
- Semrush excels over Moz in everything and pricing also.
Moz pro Dashboard look
Here’s what the Moz Pro dashboard looks like;
Moz Pro offers you tools including custom reports, keyword research reports, site crawl, page optimization, etc.
Pros of Moz
- Its spam score will help you find spam links to websites.
- Offer you 30 days trial to explore features.
- It helps you link buildings and increase your traffic.
- Analytics and results are more helpful.
- Ask questions in forums are more responsive
- It continuously updates its tools and adds more features to its list.
Cons of Moz
- It doesn’t offer as many tools as compared to Semrush.
Its plans start at $119.95 per month and up to $449.95. You can also save up to 16% by paying yearly.
Moz Pro pricing plans start at $99 per month and way up to $599 per month. When you pay yearly can save up to 20%.
Keyword Research Overview
Here the keyword magic tool on Semrush looks like this;
You will find the bulk of keywords data including KD, CPC, search volume, keyword trends, and keywords suggestions.
Here the keyword magic tool on Moz pro looks like;
As you see above, you will get keywords including organic CTR, keyword difficulty, and SERP analysis.
Backlink Analysis Overview
Here’s in Semrush what the backlink analysis tool looks like;
As you can see above, you can discover the authority score, referring domains, backlinks, keywords, etc. You can additionally use it to locate all the backlink sources of your rivals (along with new and lost links).
Here’s in Moz pro what the backlink analysis tool looks like;
Moz Link research tool also offers you extensive data where you can discover any site’s link along with new and lost links.
Why use Semrush?
It is one SEO tool that helps you to find backlinks, profitable keywords, traffic, competitors’ keyword searches, and strategies.
If you’re looking for the RIGHT device amongst Moz vs Semrush and looking for a better device to comprehend what keywords your competitors are rating for along with their traffic, oneway link sources, and many others – Semrush is the perfect tool for you. Here are a few foremost benefits of the use of Semrush over Moz Pro.
- Backlink analysis in depth
- Best performing keywords in any kind of niche
- Advertising opportunities
- Position tracking
Why use Moz pro?
Moz is a search engine optimization software program that allows you to release all sorts of keyword metrics, on-page recommendations, hyperlink constructing opportunities, crawl errors, online mentions of your brand, and many more.
Moz pro features will know whether the right tool for you to invest in this or not.
- Link Analysis
- Keyword research
- Open site explorer
- Spam analysis
- Rank tracker
- Crawl test tool
Semrush vs Moz – Which Tool is Best?
Both are great tools but it is really hard to choose between Semrush and Moz because they are great SEO tools.
Moz and Semrush are both perfectly SEO-optimized tools and offer excellent features. If you are a blogger or marketer you go with Semrush and if you are a small business owner, we would recommend Moz.
Moz vs Semrush has nothing to do with your budget by choosing one of them, Moz tools starter package starts at $99 per month whereas Semrush comes for $119.95 per month.